Our motto is: adventures in learning from the world around us!
The world and its global community offers infinite opportunities for learning and growth. We guide our students (all two of them) to learn primarily through daily, real-live world experiences and in doing so, provide them with a well-rounded education inspired by their interests. We work to motivate a life-long love of learning, and guide students to discover and pursue their passions.
In the process, we also provide a strong educational foundation, and teach in a way that is best suited to the student’s learning style (such as kinetic, visual, tactile, etc.) as much as possible.
Goals and Values
Here is what we set out to accomplish from the start.
- Inspire independent thinking and learning.
- Teach students to be resourceful, to know where and how to find the answers they seek.
- Help students discover their passion(s), and support them in pursuing it (them).
- Build and nurture self-esteem.
- Teach compassion, empathy, tolerance.
- Help students foster positive relationships and learn about teamwork, community and responsibility.
We also wanted our students to:
- Learn to finish what they start to gain a sense of accomplishment.
- Understand the value of commitment and keeping their word.
- Perform activities that reinforce confidence and self-esteem.